Friday, April 22, 2016

April Showers Bring May Flowers...Roses to be Exact

Wow. I'm terrible at keeping up my own blog. I say this every time, but I promise to maintain this a little more.

The good news is that I've been blogging for BadYogi which has been pretty fun. You should check out my posts about insecurities, how to do yoga at work, and aerial yoga. And definitely check out my pal Lisa's posts on gratitude and free yoga. I'm going to try to bring more of that type of writing into this blog.

But really, I'm very excited that the Roses are back May 23rd with the premiere of The Bachelorette with Jojo as our leading lady. I'm hoping my SkimmAhead calendar will lock it into my phone soon. I've been known to turn down social invitations on Bach nights. We've all got priorities.

So that's it. I'm going to keep it short and sweet. Hopefully Bach Bios will be posted soon and we can let the ridiculing begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment