Sunday, May 18, 2014

Size 10 and Eggs

The info ABC collects for the Bachelor/ette contestant bios gets increasingly weird. This season, it's going to a whole new level. I know that when I'm looking for a potential mate, there are two things I just have to know:

  1. Shoe size
  2. Favorite breakfast foods
Also magazines. Tell me about your mags, yo. Like Chris, you read those farming magazines--can't name one--but you sure do like 'em. I mean, we all know this show is a joke, but come on.

These bros--I just can't. Let's talk about what not to put out there for the entire nation (read: rather small Bachelorette viewership) to know:
It's sure to be an interesting season on The Bachelorette. With all that stubble and all those tight to-shirts, we're in for one mildly poignant summer promising true love, the right reasons, and the most dramatic season yet!

Now, you're in for a treat! My favorite podcast hosts/Bachelor/ette experts have filmed a breakdown fo this season's cast. Watch. Enjoy. Study up.


See you on Monday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment