Wednesday, April 24, 2013

33 days and counting

The Bachelorette starts in 33 days. Can you say, OMG I can't believe it?! Well, I am very excited it's here....soon. Because let's face it: nothing really good is on TV in the summer. Now I love the Bachelorette, but let's be honest, it's nothing close to The Bachelor--it's "The Hangover Part 2" of the franchise. You know what's coming, and it's so less interesting than the first one, but you watch anyway with just as much anticipation and ultimately more disappointment.

But if I'm going to do anything on a Monday night in June, I'll be sitting back on my red couch, sipping on a glass of vino, watching The Bachelorette (while simultaneously talking to my co-watcher Bridget, texting my boyfriend about it, and tweeting along with the likes of Jennifer Weiner--a girl can only dream to best friends with that woman!).

This season we re-visit Desiree--a girl cast off by the previous Bachelor, Sean. She's petite  sweet, and has an angry brother. I'm sure it will be mediocre television. Join me on our "journey" that will lead to a "fairy tale ending" which really means a breakup where the guy gets tons of ladies and the girl reeks of "bachelor stink." It's a fun game anyway--and a real boost of self-confidence.

COMING UP....my best friend's wedding, tips & tricks for writing your own vows, and a cute bachelorette party DIY invite!

No comments:

Post a Comment